Resources for you and your child
• Diagnostic questionnaires • Blogs on the science behind our programs
• Diagnostic questionnaires
• Blogs on the science behind our programs
Use the free resources on this page to arm yourself with knowledge and begin taking positive steps to help your child.
We have spoken to many parents and caregivers over the years. We talk about their children who may have:
- A specific diagnosis such as autism spectrum disorder, Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD/ADHD), Sensory Processing Disorder (SPD), Developmental Delay (DD) or Cerebral Palsy (CP), or
- Difficulties with specific issues such as anxiety or problems with handwriting, fine motor or self-care skills.
What is common for many parents is the feeling of being overwhelmed and confused about how to help their child.
Our questionnaires are designed to help you with the first steps, to see what is going on or to rule out a particular concern.
The Sensory seeker/avoider quick questionnaireThis is a tool that helps identify potential sensory processing issues; it is not meant to be used as a diagnostic tool or to replace medical advice. Once you have completed this questionnaire, email us for a link to a free video where we discuss sensory seeker/avoider behavior and strategies that help with health care professionals.
The occupational therapy Sensory processing/primitive reflex questionnaireThis is a more specific tool used by our clinicians to identify the sensory processing/primitive reflex interaction that may be causing your child’s difficulties. Once you have completed this questionnaire, email it to us and we will score it for you and send you the results. If you are not sure where to start, complete this full questionnaire.
If you have a specific area of concern…
Complete the relevant questionnaire below to see which of our home programs would be best for your child.
Trust building & grounding
It’s difficult to make connections, learn new skills and engage with the world around us when we do not feel safe and secure.
Find out if your child could benefit from this program>>>